ChiDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna get into shape?

3 posters

Go down

Wanna get into shape? Empty Wanna get into shape?

Post  Admin Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I will give you some information to get healthy and in great shape.

Heavy is to gain muscle and really bulk up. Light is just to tone and lose weight.

Heavy- Put enough weight on it so your max repitition is 4-5.

Light- Put enough weight on it so your max could be anywhere between 40 or 50. So maybe between 5-20 pounds depending on what body part your working.

Cardio: Meant for people who wanna lose weight. Not meant for those of you who wanna bulk up. For those who wanna lose weight, I suggest a light jog for 45 mins 3-4 times a week. For those of you who wanna bulk up, only once a week for 20 mins.

The Abs are the only body part you can work out everyday. So maybe 4 sets of 25 reps doing just regular sit ups or crunches.

Fun fact: If you walk for 45 mins before you sleep, you will lose weight while you sleep because you will raise your metabolism.

Here is an example of what a good work out would be if you wanted to get into shape. Its intense, but worth it. Its based off my own work out schedule.

Day1: Heavy Upper or Light Upper (basicly you work out your whole upper body)
example: chest, triceps,biceps, upper back, shoulders, ect...

Day2: Rest

Day3: Heavy Lower or Light Lower (your whole lower body)
example: legs, thighs, hamstrings, calves, lower back, ect..

Day4: Rest

Day5: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Day6: Back, Biceps

Day7: Rest

Day8: Legs

Day9: Rest

Day10: Rest

Dont know what to do for Heavy Upper? Well, I will give you a great example of what types of exercises should be included in the heavy upper.

1. 2 sets of 15 using the "Perfect Pushup"

If you can get the "Perfect Pushup" from Walmart, its a great product, and only costs $20. Its great for working out the chest and it will give your whole upper body a great work out.

2. Dumbell Curls: 4 sets 15 reps

The more weight you put on of course the less reps you do. Im just trying to tone while bulking.

3. Pullups: 2 sets 15 reps

4. Chinups: 2 sets 15 reps

5. Front Press: 2 sets 15 reps

6: Kneeling Bicep Curls: 2 sets 10 reps or Concentration Curls: 2 sets 10 reps

If you dont own a Total Gym, you can get one from Walmart for $100-$200. If you cant, just do the Concentrated Curls.

7: Horizontal Shoulder Abduction: 3 sets 10 reps or Wide Pushups: 3 sets 15 reps

Once again if you cant get a Total Gym, you can do the Wide Pushups.

Thats the Heavy Upper Workout. Its great and you will probably hurt for 2-3 days afterwards, which is a good thing cause that means your muscles are broken down and are repairing themselves to become bigger.

Any Questions, do ask Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://chidragon.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Wanna get into shape? Empty Re: Wanna get into shape?

Post  devioursoul Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

I am right now at 22.4 bmi, I still want to lose some, but not to much ( duo to hospital visit lost some etc. )

for me the Cardio Fusion really kicks in with TNT. I will post my log ones I am done with this week..probable

gonna head of doing some alternating Hammer Curls soon

devioursoul

Back to top Go down

Post  skywolfdream Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm

awe kool sweetie thanks for posting that . sweet of thinking of others
skywolfdream
skywolfdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum