ChiDragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuzzi Wuzzi!

2 posters

Go down

Fuzzi Wuzzi! Empty Fuzzi Wuzzi!

Post  Fuzzi Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 am

Ok so its about time i got a grip and signed up here! I know am slow but have been immensely busy the last couple of months but anyways... !

My name is Lisa and if you ask me where am from i'll say Denmark but the truth is a bit more complicated than that Very Happy Basically am born in Venezuela but have lived in Denmark for the last 10 years after travelling around half the world. (normally I dont feel like telling all my life's history in faction chat but if you wanna know more ask me and i wont mind telling you Very Happy)

I am kinda new to pwi BUT am in no way new to the "perfect world-phenomenon" so if you need help with quests or have doubt about anything let me know and i'll try and help as much as i can.

The story starts a summer day aproximately 3 years ago. I was bored, didnt know what to do and my husband was busy playing some car racing game. So one day he was looking for games for me and found pw-my! and after trying it for a few days i was hooked on the great storyline and how beautiful this game was. He joined me shortly after and we started our quest of levelling our chars (cleric & archer) which are today level 100.
Unfortunately tideborn race hasnt been implanted there so thats the reason i started playing pwi recently and so far i love my psychic so am glad am here Smile

Hmm.. well thats all i can think of saying for now.... if you wanna know anything else just ask me Smile

Fuzzi

Back to top Go down

Fuzzi Wuzzi! Empty Re: Fuzzi Wuzzi!

Post  IshidaUryuu Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 am

Welcome nice to meet you Very Happy Very Happy
IshidaUryuu
IshidaUryuu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum